STRUCTURAL WELDED - API - SHS / RHS - HONED- SEAMLESS
Siderpighi, offers a complete size range of welded and seamless steel pipes, for structural and mechanical applications. On demand it may supply specific diameters, wall thicknesses and tolerances not included in the table, it may execute particular checks as well as any kind of metallographic investigation. Coherent with our continuous improvement strategy, the products are purchased on the basis of technical requirements that are more stringent than Product Standards such as the normalized delivery conditions, the non-destructive tests, the dimensional tolerances restrictions, etc.
Triple marked and normalized hot rolled seamless pipes (E355/S355J2H/P355N) available from stock. steel grade E470 as well as high yield strenght or Q+T pipes on demand (E590K2 / P690Q / 42CrMo4 etc)
• Size range: from diam. 33,7 mm to diam.711 mm
• Quality: E355 / E470 / S355JOH / S355J2H / P355N
• Standard: EN 10297-1/EN 10210 1-2/EN 10216-3
SIDERPIGHI can provide from stock a wide range of high yield strength SAW longitudinal welded pipes for pipelines, offshore and petrochemical applications. The Partnership with one of the most important world producer, “NIPPON STEEL & SUMITOMO METAL CORPORATION”, allows to satisfy all the most complicated requests.
• Size range: from diam. 457 mm to diam. 1219 mm
• Quality: L360 / X52 / L415 / X60 / L450 / X65 / L485 / X70 / L555 / X80
ERW and SAW longitudinal welded pipes, from European production, for structural applications (heavy industrial, civil and offshore steel structures).
• Size range ERW: from diam.219,1 mm to diam.610 mm.
• Size range SAW: from diam. 610 mm to diam.1219 mm.
• Quality: S275J0H / S355J0H / S355J2H
• Standards: EN 10219 1-2
Not mentioned steel grades available on demand
To complete the product range: Square and rectangular seamless and welded (hot and cold formed) hollow sections for several structural applications (steel structures, crane production, drilling towers, etc.)
• Quality: S355J2H
• Reference standards: EN 10210 1-2 / EN 10219 1-2
EN 10210-2 dimensions and masses per unit length (Kg/m) for rectangular hollow sections