PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
(Information under Article 13 - D.Lgs.196 / 2003)
This page describes the privacy policies adopted by SIDERPIGHI S.P.A., with regard to the personal data processing operations performed, either through the corporate website, both in the normal course of business. Remember that personal data means any information concerning a natural person, identified or identifiable.
If the information provided were deemed unclear or insufficient, you can:
- Please contact the Data Controller at the addresses mentioned below;
- View the Authority's website the Privacy (www.garanteprivacy.it).
1) GENERAL INFORMATION, VALID FOR ANY TREATMENT AREA:
The data controller is the company SIDERPIGHI Spa in its legal representative pro tempore, who appointed a general manager of data processing.
• For further information, or to exercise your rights under Article 7, you can contact the Owner / Manager of the following addresses:
- Tel: Tel .: +39 0523 517512
- Fax: +39 0523 517517
- Legal and commercial office: Via Emilia Parmense, 15-29010 Pontenure (PC)
• You may request at any time, without formalities, the identification of the appointed Data Processors. E 'can also request the scope of disclosure of personal information, obtaining precise information about any third parties that operate as managers, in charge or self-employed owners of the processing (consultants, engineers, etc.).
• In summary the Art. 7 and following of the Code provide to interested parties the rights to access their personal data, to request correction, updating and cancellation if incomplete, incorrect or collected in violation of the law, and to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons.
Full Text: (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/1311248).
• In general, any treatment is based on principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency, guaranteeing the rights of an appropriate level of protection and confidentiality of data (through targeted security measures to prevent the loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access).
2) SPECIFIC INFORMATION RELATING TO THE PROCESSING OF DATA IN DIFFERENT FIELDS:
2.1) DATA DETECTED AUTOMATICALLY FROM TECHNOLOGIES OF THE SITE: The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the web site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified, but by their very nature could, through processing and associations with data held by third parties, to identify users. In this category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on site usage and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. They can access this data the appointed internal or external parties that provide support services related to the site. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical crimes against the site, we will therefore be provided on request to the Judicial Authority.
2.2) Cookies Cookies are short snippets of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the client (the browser) information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after several days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences from a single browser on the specific device used (PC, tablet, smartphone). similar technologies, such as, for example, web beacons, clear GIFs and all forms of local storage introduced with HTML5, can be used to gather information on user behavior and use of services. In the remainder of this statement will refer to cookies and similar technologies to all by simply using the word "cookie".
EXAMPLES OF COOKIES USED IN SITE
Technical Cookies: Cookies of this type are necessary for the proper functioning of some of the sites areas. Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies and session cookies. Without these cookies, the site, or some portions of it may not work properly.
Analytical cookies: Cookies of this type are used to collect information about the site. The Controller uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the site and simplify their use, as well as for monitoring correct operation. This type of cookie collects information anonymously user activity on the site and the way in which they arrived at the site and the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the site itself or by third-party domains (Google Analytics: the user can selectively disable the action of installing Google Analytics on your browser component opt-out provided by Google at the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout For more information, please see below given link: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/)
Management of the preferences by the major browsers The user can decide whether to accept cookies using your browser settings (note that, by default, most web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies). The setting can be changed and defined specifically to the different websites and web applications. Also the best browsers allow you to define different settings for cookies "owners" and those of "third parties." Usually, cookie configuration is performed from the "Preferences" menu, "Tools" or "Options." Below the links to guides for the major browsers handle cookies:
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
Internet Explorer [mobile version]: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
Safari [mobile version]: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
· Www.allaboutcookies.org (for more information on cookies technologies and how they work)
· Www.youronlinechoices.com/it/a-proposito (allows users to oppose the installation of the main profiling cookies)
· Www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie (collection of the main regulatory interventions in the field by the Italian Authority Guarantor)
2.3) DATA PROVIDED BY YOU THROUGH CONTACT EMAIL AND FORM The optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail addresses listed on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender, necessary to respond to requests, and any other data personal in the message. The use of the contact form provides for the acquisition of data necessary to respond to requests.
2.4) USE FOR COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS DATA For the possible sending of information of a commercial or promotional nature (via mail, email, newsletters, telephone contact and SMS) you will be required a specific and free consent. It is informing that this consent may be freely withdrawn at any time, even using the appropriate disclaimer included in messages with promotional nature. For the only e-mail can use the exception of SO-CALLED "Soft spam", in art. 130, paragraph 4, D.Lgs.196 / 2003 according to which you can send commercial information regarding services / products similar to those covered by the sale without the party's consent.
2.5) PROFESSIONAL APPLICATIONS The data provided in order to offer professional applications (sent to electronic or ordinary company contact details) will be processed in order to handle any of the personnel selection process. The data will be stored for periods consistent with the purpose and protected by appropriate measures to prevent the loss or unauthorized access. Data will not be disclosed to third parties or disseminated. At the time of appointment, the candidate will receive regular information related to established professional relationship.
2.5) DATA ACQUIRED DURING THE NORMAL OPERATION 'COMPANY (FROM CUSTOMERS / SUPPLIERS) The identification data and any other information necessary for performance of the contract, are collected from the data subject. The personal data is processed in the normal activities for purposes connected to the management of contractual relations, as well as for the fulfillment of obligations accounting, tax or law. Personal data are processed with electronic or paper-based instruments, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The provision of data is optional, but any refusal to provide such data could lead to failure or partial performance of the contract. Personal data provided or collected during the execution of the contract may be disclosed to third parties who perform functions connected or instrumental to our business, such as:
• external professionals that the company will appeal to the advice of legal, tax, accounting, administrative and labor legislation;
• banks and credit institutions;
• affiliated companies or business partners in carrying out development and sales services.
You may request at any time, without formalities, the list of third parties that may have access to the data (as Managers, Representatives or autonomous Holder of the treatment).